According to the Alabama Department of Transportation, single-lane closures are scheduled for the next four to six weeks on Interstate 65 at Exit 325, Thompson Road, in Hartselle for bridge cleaning and painting.
Seth Burkett, a spokesperson with the department, says work will be from 6 p.m. to 6 a.m. Sunday nights through Friday nights.
Crews will also be repairing asphalt on Interstate 65 southbound between Exit 354, U.S. 31, and Exit 351, U.S. 72, in Athens on Tuesday, from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Burkett says the southbound outside lane and shoulder will be closed, and drivers should expect delays.
For live traffic alerts, click HERE.
- AL Department of Transportation: Lane closures scheduled on I-65 in Limestone, Morgan counties
- I-65 North lane closures expected in Morgan and Limestone counties
- Traffic Alert: Expect lane closures on I-65 in Morgan and Limestone counties
- Lane closures scheduled on Interstate 65 in Morgan County
- AL Department of Transportation almost done installing traffic cameras in Morgan, Limestone counties
- Lane Closure on I-65 northbound to be expected this weekend
- AL Department of Transportation limits road construction for the holidays
- AL Department of Transportation limits road construction for Thanksgiving
- AL Dept. of Transportation: Expect delays on I-65, AL-20 for road work
- Overturned 18-wheeler shuts down part of I-65 in Limestone County