Temperatures will run about 10 degrees below normal Thursday afternoon with sunny skies. Breezy northwest winds will bring in very dry air which will keep humidity low throughout the Tennessee Valley.
Friday morning's lows may approach records for some areas. Expect widespread low to mid 50s. It is even possible that some areas may reach the upper 40s. Dry conditions will continue Friday and Saturday.
Rain chances will increase Sunday through Wednesday. Most areas will remain dry through Sunday but widespread showers and thunderstorms are expected by early next week.
- A pleasant Thursday afternoon
- Quite a pleasant Tuesday
- Cool and pleasant this weekend
- Heavy rain to arrive Thursday afternoon
- Another warm afternoon with isolated thunderstorms Thursday
- Thursday Afternoon Storms, Then Strong Storms Possible Friday
- Heavy rain, potential for flash flooding Thursday afternoon
- Gradual clearing Thursday, gusty northwest winds by the afternoon
- Chilly tonight with a pleasant Wednesday in store
- Afternoon thunderstorms Wednesday