Temperatures start out in the mid to upper 40s with a mostly clear sky. With a sunny morning, temperatures will warm quickly. Highs reach the upper 70s during the afternoon. Aside from some clouds pushing into the Valley later in the day, Saturday will be a nearly perfect day. Sunday morning doesn't start quite as chilly. An isolated shower or storm is possible Saturday night into Sunday, but most locations stay dry. Expect only a partly sunny sky to close the weekend.
Starting Monday, it will be nearly summer-like. We'll have a mostly clear sky and highs reach the mid 80s both Monday and Tuesday. Rain chances largely hold off until the end of the week as scattered showers and storms return Thursday night into Friday.
- A nearly perfect weekend
- Perfect pumpkin patch weather
- New Century student gets perfect ACT score
- Perfect Saturday, rain increases Sunday night
- Perfect now, cooler temps on the horizon
- Another Huntsville City Schools student gets perfect ACT score
- Bob Jones alum hopes to find perfect match
- No more perfect NCAA Tournament brackets after Purdue beats Tennessee
- Gorillas perfect their selfie style in photo with park ranger
- Warming continues this weekend