A man was arrested on Wednesday and charged with, Criminals Possession of a Forged Instrument in the third degree.
Investigators told WAAY 31, Alan Dean Anderson, 58, was arrested after a resident of Florence called Decatur Police Department concerning a forged check.
Anderson was identified through video surveillance at Renasant Bank as the person who presented the check, investigators say.
Anderson was located at his residence on Wednesday, and was transported to the Morgan County Jail with no bond.
- Man arrested after forging three checks
- A man was arrested after forging a check
- Leighton woman charged with passing forged checks
- 6 people arrested for forging checks in Scottsboro
- Florence police arrest Muscle Shoals woman on forged check charges
- Hartselle man arrested, accused of forging check meant for his elderly father
- Deputies: 2 found with drugs, forged checks in Athens motel
- Huntsville police: Help identify suspect in investigation into forged checks
- Moulton man arrested for forging prescriptions in Decatur
- Hartselle police charge man for stealing, forging his grandmother’s checks