A man was arrested on Tuesday for burglary in the third degree.
Quintavious Huguley, 18, was arrested after a resident of Decatur reported a burglary at his residence on Feb. 11.
Investigators say, they found evidence throughout the investigation which established probable cause that Huguley was responsible.
At the time of the burglary, Huguley was out on bond for a previous arrest for theft in the first degree. That bond has been revoked.
Huguley is being held in the Morgan County Jail on a $2,500 bond.
- A man is being held in Morgan County Jail on third degree theft
- Former jail warden sues Morgan County sheriff
- Inmate escaped from Morgan County Jail
- Southside man charged with first degree theft of property
- Danville woman charged with theft from elderly Morgan County resident
- Inmates accused of getting drugs in Morgan County Jail
- Morgan Co. Sheriff's Office puts jail visitor in jail
- 87-year-old finishes degree
- Arab man dies in Morgan County wreck
- Morgan County man charged with meth trafficking