Many districts are out of school for Spring Break this week. Aside from a tiny hiccup Wednesday into Thursday, we'll be able to look forward to an ideal next few days. Temperatures are fairly seasonable with lows in the 30s and 40s and highs reaching the 60 by Wednesday.
As for that "hiccup," it shouldn't cause the cancellation of any outdoor plans. Just be mindful of the shower chance, which is fairly low to begin with. We won't get more than a tenth of an inch of rain...many locations will only see a trace. By Friday, the sun returns and the temperatures flirt with 70 heading into the next weekend.
- A great start to Spring Break
- What to expect at Gulf Shores during Spring Break
- Auburn's Big Kat starting to shine in spring ball
- Make 'Merry Christmas' Great Again
- Some beach cities are trying to make this the least fun spring break for college kids
- Bear Bryant's great grandson commits to Alabama
- A few showers before a great weekend
- Restaurant bans 'Make America Great Again' hats
- Three Springs facility safety improvements
- KFC starting sensitivity training