Showers and thunderstorms are possible as early as the late morning but most will hold off until this afternoon. Latest data keeps the bulk of storms today south and east of the Tennessee Valley but any location in Northern Alabama has a chance. We are not expecting any severe storms but stronger storms can produce gusty winds and heavy rain.
Rain chances drop off Thursday and temperatures climb back up to the low 90s to start the month of August. Expect mostly dry conditions heading into this weekend other than a stray shower or thunderstorm. Afternoon highs will be seasonable into the middle of next week with low 90s for most of the Valley.
- Afternoon thunderstorms Wednesday
- A few thunderstorms Wednesday
- Warm Wednesday, thunderstorms arrive Thursday
- Isolated strong thunderstorms possible Wednesday
- Afternoon showers and thunderstorms Wednesday
- Warm Wednesday, showers and thunderstorms possible Thursday
- Dry and cooler Tuesday, thunderstorms return Wednesday
- Strong to severe thunderstorms possible Wednesday
- Warm Wednesday, strong to severe thunderstorms possible Thursday
- Severe thunderstorms possible Saturday