Sunshine and only a smattering of clouds prevailed across the Tennessee Valley today. Through tonight, we keep a mostly clear sky and patchy fog develops after midnight.
For Sunday, morning fog gives way to a mostly sunny sky. Clouds build through the day and we'll squeeze out a handful of showers and storms during the afternoon. Temperatures reach a seasonably level again - mainly in the lower 90s. Overall, the chance of rain is only 30%.
The start of the work week holds only isolated storm chances with otherwise hot and mostly sunny conditions. As a cold front scoots in from the north toward the end of the week, storm coverage increases. Next weekend won't be quite as nice as today or even the first half of next week, so enjoy the sunshine and (mostly) dry weather while we have it!
- A few storms to close the weekend
- A few showers to close the weekend
- Storms become widespread as the weekend nears
- Monitoring changes & consistencies with this weekend's storm system
- Weekend storm system still on track to bring widespread rain
- Tuesday Evening Storms, Then More Storms Wednesday
- Warming continues this weekend
- Winter Storm Warning: School closings, other delays in the Tennessee Valley
- Rounds of rain & storms
- Warming Weekend With Spotty Showers