A cold front is on its way through the Tennessee valley, packing a little moisture but more importantly, setting the stage for a nice weekend once it passes later this afternoon. Temperatures still manage to reach the 90 degree mark, even under a partly sunny sky.
Looking ahead to the weekend, both Saturday and Sunday will be dry and sunny. With some slightly more comfortable air in place (i.e. drier) it will be a nice time for outdoors plans before rain returns Monday. another front brings several days with scattered showers and storms through most of next week.
- A few showers before a great weekend
- Great weather heading into Labor Day Weekend
- Warming Weekend With Spotty Showers
- A few showers to close the weekend
- Showers Increasing Friday Night & This Weekend
- Showers Friday, severe threat this weekend
- Showers arrive Friday, cooler by the weekend
- Make 'Merry Christmas' Great Again
- Kaleb Barker making great comeback
- Sunny start to the weekend, showers possible Sunday