Some locations have already seen a few raindrops on this Monday. Most storms won't come near severe limits, but a few can reach the stronger side with gusty wind, frequent lightning, and heavy rain as the main threats.
Storms diminish substantially after midnight across the Tenneessee Valley tonight. Aside from a few stray showers on Tuesday, most locations stay dry and mostly cloudy. By Wednesday, the sun returns but temperatures linger in the middle 80s.
We stay dry, mostly sunny, and comfortable through the end of the work week.
- Rounds of rain & storms
- A few rounds of rain and storms
- A few rounds of rain
- Scattered showers, then a round of rain
- Several rounds of rain this week
- Another round of strong to severe storms
- 2018 Playoffs Round 1
- Approaching storm system brings wind, heavy rain, and strong storms
- Muggy Monday, periods of rain and storms
- Morning rain, scattered storms by the afternoon