"Its a great idea anytime you can add pathways for pedestrians and bikes its a great idea," Ray Fogg.
"For sure I'd find some time to use it," Steven Riddell.
Right now walking along Wall Triana between Gillespie and Browns Ferry could be dangerous. There are only a few sidewalks in the busy road, but that’s set to change in the next few years
"I feel kind of trapped in the neighborhood sometimes its hard to get across Wall Triana," Riddell.
Construction is set to start next year on an 8 foot wide walking path.
Most people we talked to Wednesday were excited about this million dollar project, but not everyone
"I would much rather see the money and the time go to widening wall triana and alleviate some of the traffic jams in the evenings and mornings," Mary Wood.
Councilwoman Wroblewski told us the money will come from the 2018, federally funded bond.
- 8 ft. wide multi-use path to be built along Wall Triana in Madison
- Madison police: Avoid Highway 72, Wall Triana Highway due to multi-vehicle wreck
- Madison Police investigate deadly shooting near the Wall Triana Kroger
- Death Investigation in Triana
- Madison police: Avoid Interstate 565 westbound lanes near Wall Triana exit due to wreck
- Madison man identified as cyclist killed in crash on Wall Triana Highway
- Madison police: Wreck at Highway 72 at Wall Triana Highway caused traffic delays
- Early morning wreck temporarily shuts down Wall Triana exit
- Pedestrian hit by car on Wall Triana Highway
- Portion of Wall Triana Highway to close tomorrow