The 5th Congressional District Republican Executive Committee unanimously adopted a Resolution in support of Roy Moore as the Republican nominee for U.S. Senate.
The 5th Congressional District Republican Executive Committee asks the ALGOP Steering Committee to affirm their support of Judge Moore as the Republican nominee for U.S. Senate.
The 5th Congressional District Republican Executive Committee represents Jackson, Limestone, Lauderdale, Madison and Morgan counties.
- 5th District Republicans adopt resolution to support Roy Moore
- Trump offers full support for embattled Republican Roy Moore
- Roy Moore supporters sticking by their man
- Republican National Committee cuts fundraising ties to Roy Moore
- Trump says Republican Roy Moore should concede Senate race
- Out-of-state Senators withdraw support from Judge Roy Moore
- LIVE: Women speak in support of Roy Moore
- Alabama GOP announces continued support of Roy Moore amid allegations
- Roy Moore drops defamation lawsuit
- Republican US Senator Jeff Flake donates $100 to Roy Moore's opponent