A lawyer for the Ukraine whistleblower, whose complaint document triggered the House impeachment inquiry of President Donald Trump, has sent a letter to the White House warning the President to "cease and desist" attacking his client.
Read the letter here: cnn.com/2019/11/07/politics/read-whistleblower-lawyer-letter-to-trump/index.html
- READ: Whistleblower lawyer's letter to White House
- Read Roy Moore's open letter to Sean Hannity
- House subpoenas former White House lawyer in wake of Mueller findings
- White House confirms President Trump sent letter to Kim Jong Un
- 90 former national security officials praise whistleblower
- White House backs budget deal
- Clemson honored at White House
- Read a love letter Bush Sr. sent to Barbara Bush during World War II
- Alabama House gives final passage to reading bill
- White House decries investigations by House Democrats, says they are not following 'rules and norms'