Just in time for Halloween is news you can use.
There's reportedly a new 'Hocus Pocus' movie coming.
According to Deadline, the new film is in the works for forthcoming streaming service Disney+ with a script from television writer and producer Jen D'Angelo.
The original 1993 film about a trio of 17th century witches wreaking havoc in modern day Salem, Massachusetts, stars Bette Midler, Sarah Jessica Parker and Kathy Najimy.
It's become a cult classic and must-see viewing every Halloween season.
No word yet on if the original cast will be returning for the new movie or any plot details.
Disney+ has been stirring excitement almost since it's announcement.
Last month a social media thread of some of the content that would be featured on the streaming service was the talk of Twitter.
- New 'Hocus Pocus' movie coming from Disney+
- Five Disney fans could get $1,000 for binge-watching movies
- Disney releases new 'Aladdin' trailer
- Disney's new 'Star Wars' theme park coming to a galaxy near you
- Jennifer Hudson, Taylor Swift come out to play in 'Cats' movie trailer
- Disney's US theme parks are going vegan
- Cinemark announces subscription-based movie theater plans
- Fans tune into 'Harry & Meghan' Lifetime movie
- Disney's new streaming package with Disney+, ESPN+ and Hulu is just $13
- Disney hotels take down 'Do Not Disturb' signs