America's favorite restaurant chain just added to its menu for the first time in three years.
As of Monday, Chick-fil-A offers macaroni and cheese as a side option nationwide -- the only addition since 2016.
"Mac & Cheese is the quintessential comfort food, and something we are so excited to offer our guests at Chick-fil-A," said Amanda Norris, executive director of menu and packaging in a statement.
The chain says it's using a "classic" recipe, made with a blend of cheeses including cheddar, Parmesan and Romano, and baked fresh daily.
Chick-fil-A is one of the most profitable restaurant chains in the country, according to Nation's Restaurant News. It generated $10.6 billion in annual sales, behind only McDonald's and Starbucks.
The company is also known for its customer service, even helping one customer change a flat tire last month.
- Chick-fil-A adds mac and cheese to the menu
- Car crashes into Alabama Chick-Fil-A
- Second Chick-fil-A opening in Decatur
- Police chase cow near Chick-Fil-A
- School blocks Chick-fil-A as dining option, cites values
- 2018 Chick-Fil-A Kickoff Game tickets on sale to the general public
- Auburn to face North Carolina in 2020 Chick-fil-A Kickoff game
- A Chick-fil-A on Governors Drive raises traffic worries for some Huntsville drivers
- A dean is stepping down over her university's decision to drop Chick-fil-A
- Man with measles stopped at the Chick-fil-A in Fort Payne