A robbery suspect wanted in Lawrence County was arrested in Atlanta, Georgia on Tuesday.
According to the Lawrence County Sheriff’s Office, Sami Mahmoud was arrested at the Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport.
Mahmoud was wanted for first-degree robbery.
On Saturday, the sheriff’s office responded to an armed robbery at The Country Mart store in Trinity. Investigators said Mahmoud and his employeer were involved in an altercation and then Mahmoud robbed the store for an undisclosed amount of cash.
- Robbery suspect wanted in Lawrence County arrested in Georgia.
- North Alabama robbery suspect arrested in Georgia extradited to Lawrence County
- Lawrence County sheriff: Decatur robbery suspects arrested after Friday afternoon chase
- Hoover mall shooting suspect arrested in Georgia
- 19 arrested in Lawrence County drug operation
- Lawrence County sheriff seeks man in robbery of his employer
- Madison County Sheriff's Office wants help identifying armed robbery suspect
- Shooting reported in Lawrence County
- Lawrence County elects new sheriff
- Suspect wanted in connection to weekend burglary in Lawrence County, TN