On January 4, Florence Police officers responded to a burglary in progress call at the 1700 block of Decatur Avenue.
When officers arrived, the homeowner was in his yard and advised that someone was inside his home. He said that his door had been forced open and damaged. Officers entered to find the suspect, Marty Baskins, inside. They ordered him to come out and as he attempted to leave, officers stopped him and took him into custody.
The homeowner did not know Baskins, who is charged with burglary third degree, fleeing or attempting to elude and theft.
- Florence home burglarized; suspect in custody
- Florence Burglar Arrested
- Florence police looking for burglars from weekend spree
- Three suspects in custody on drug charges after traffic stop in Florence
- Two in custody after shooting, standoff in Florence
- Two arrests made in connection to burglarized homes; third suspect sought
- Nashville Waffle House shooting suspect in custody
- Huntsville murder suspect in custody in Memphis
- Madison County robbery suspect in custody
- Georgia murder suspect in custody after manhunt