An official with Huntsville Utilities says there has been a large increase of phone-based utility scam calls.
The callers are identifying themselves as utility employees and are threatening customers with disconnection if payment is not readily made.
Huntsville Utilities warns customer that these calls are coming from scammers, not the company.
- Huntsville Utilities warns customers of scam calls
- Huntsville Utilities warns of scam
- Decatur Utilities warns about scam calls
- Huntsville Utilities warning customers about disconnection threats
- Huntsville Utilities warning about new texting scam
- Huntsville Utilities warns against scam activity
- Huntsville Utilities warns customers of scammers using Cash App
- Decatur Utilities warns customers about scammers
- Decatur Utilities warn against recent scam
- Huntsville Utilities: Outage impacting more than 1,000 northwest Huntsville customers