The east and west bound lanes of Interstate 565 in Madison will be closed for around 10 minutes on Thursday and Monday for blasting due to construction for an exit ramp around the Town Madison Development.
Police vehicles and officers will be at the interstate to stop traffic a safe distance away. Authorities urge drivers to take an alternate route if timely travel is imperative.
- Interstate 565 to be temporarily shut down due to blasting
- Wreck causes morning headaches on Interstate 565
- Traffic Alert: Expect delays on Interstate 565 due to cable barrier repair
- Wreck causes traffic problems eastbound on Interstate 565
- Driver injured after vehicle hit guardrail on Interstate 565
- Huntsville police officer injured in wreck on Interstate 565
- Gas leak temporarily shuts down Winchester Road
- Kitchen fire temporarily shuts down Arab restaurant
- Two lanes back open after wreck on Interstate 565 near Exit 19A
- Traffic Alert: All lanes back open on Interstate 565 after wreck