The east and west bound lanes of Interstate 565 in Madison will be closed for around 10 minutes on Thursday and Monday for blasting due to construction for an exit ramp around the Town Madison Development.
Police vehicles and officers will be at the interstate to stop traffic a safe distance away. Authorities urge drivers to take an alternate route if timely travel is imperative.
- Interstate 565 to be temporarily shut down due to blasting
- Wreck causes morning headaches on Interstate 565
- Traffic Alert: Expect delays on Interstate 565 due to cable barrier repair
- Madison police: Avoid Interstate 565 westbound lanes near Wall Triana exit due to wreck
- Madison police: Avoid Exit 9 westbound to Interstate 565 due to wreck
- Wreck causes traffic problems eastbound on Interstate 565
- Driver injured after vehicle hit guardrail on Interstate 565
- Huntsville police officer injured in wreck on Interstate 565
- Huntsville police: Wreck on Interstate 565 eastbound is causing delays
- Madison police respond to Interstate 565 wreck, ice on roads