Audrey White, 30, of Florence, was charged with manslaughter after a wreck on May 7, 2018 at Florence Boulevard and Glendale Avenue that resulted in a man's death.
The grand jury found White guilty of of recklessly causing the death of Milton Thompson by turning in front of the motorcycle that he was driving. White was found to be under the influence of a controlled substance.
- Florence woman indicted after fatal wreck
- Florence woman charged in deadly wreck
- Man killed in Florence wreck
- Wrecked 18-wheeler blocks Florence traffic
- Woman indicted for 2017 wreck that killed passenger
- Fatal motorcycle wreck near UAH
- UPDATE: One woman dead after car wreck in Florence
- Florence man killed in Friday night wreck
- Man killed in Florence motorcycle wreck identified
- UPDATE: Missing Florence woman found