The U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement office has confirmed that agents executed a search warrant at South Valley Avenue home in Collinsville in which $500,000 worth of merchandise was seized, including stolen counterfeit handbags.
The U.S. Attorney for the Northern District of Alabama will decide if federal charges will be filed.
No further information is available at this time.
- $500,000 in stolen merchandise seized from DeKalb County home
- Meth, cocaine, stolen gun found in DeKalb County traffic stop
- DeKalb County deputies investigating reports of stolen car parts
- DeKalb County Sheriff's Office recovers narcotics, stolen vehicle during arrest
- Stolen guns, meth, LSD, more seized from Albertville couple's residence
- Nearly a pound of cocaine seized in DeKalb County traffic stop
- 'This would've poisoned hundreds of people:’ 24 lbs of meth seized in DeKalb County drug bust
- DeKalb County basketball tourney underway
- Coroner says 5 killed in DeKalb County mobile home fire
- Recovery of stolen weapons leads to DeKalb County gun, drug arrests