Right now, folks at the White House are celebrating after the swearing in of Brett Kavanaugh as the 114th associate justice on the Supreme Court.
In a private White House ceremony, Chief Justice John Roberts swore in now Justice Kavanaugh. His wife and daughters were at his side.
Tuesday, Justice Kavanaugh will begin hearing cases on the Supreme Court.
- Kavanaugh sworn in as 114th Supreme Court justice
- Interviews for new Supreme Court Justice continue
- Senate confirms Brett Kavanaugh as next US Supreme Court Justice after epic struggle
- Supreme Court says Justice Ginsburg's recovery is 'on track'
- Brett Kavanaugh's Supreme Court nomination headed to full Senate
- Justice Ginsburg missing Supreme Court arguments for 1st time in more than 25 years
- Supreme Court rules on Trump travel ban
- Vice President met with Supreme Court candidates
- Confirming Supreme Court nominee will be difficult
- Condemned prisoner appeals to US Supreme Court