UPDATE: On Wednesday, December 5, 2018, the murder charge was dropped for Shaquan Horton, because the judge didn’t find probable cause. The state could re-file or send the case to a grand jury.
Baker was murdered at the Budget Inn in July. He was shot in the head once.
Warrants have been issued for two men suspected in the murder of Ryan Baker on July 13, 2018 at the Budget Inn on University Drive in Huntsville.
The suspects, Atimothy Pullen and Shaquan Horton, have both been seen as complicit in the murder.
Horton's warrant was served today, and he was booked into the Madison County Jail. He was taken into custody at a traffic stop. Pullen is being held in the Lincoln County Jail on unrelated charges, but he is expected to be transferred this week.
- Murder charge dropped because judge didn't find probable cause
- DUI charges against HPD officer dropped
- Parents charged with murdering infant
- Scottsboro judge faces reckless endangerment charges
- Justin Timberlake will probably make bank off the Super Bowl
- You probably made more than Elon Musk last year
- Man indicted on capital murder charges for 2016 Toney murders
- Woman charged with poisoning husband with eye drops
- Decatur jury finds Cortez Mitchell guilty of murder
- Two men charged in Joy Circle murder