Huntsville police said a person of interest in the deaths of three people Tuesday is in custody.
Rodney Shawn Geddes, 43, is facing capital murder charges for the deaths of three people, police said Wednesday afternoon.
The three bodies were found in a home on Knollbrook Drive Tuesday afternoon.
Police said Iris Koress Bynum, 42, and two teenage girls were found in the home. Madison County deputy coroner Tyler Berryhill identified the two teenagers as Heaven Hines, 17, and Xzariah Rice, 16.
Police said Geddes had been living in the house on Knollbrook with Bynum, but they had recently separated.
Geddes was found by authorities in Franklin County, Tenn., around 9 p.m. Tuesday night. Deputies said he was found near Interstate 24 westbound. He was charged with possession of crack cocaine, according to the Franklin County Sheriff's Department.
- UPDATE: Victims in Huntsville triple murder identified; suspect in custody
- Victims identified in Limestone County triple murder
- Huntsville murder suspect in custody in Memphis
- UPDATE: Huntsville police identify victim in overnight murder
- Huntsville police identify homicide victim
- Huntsville Police identify victims in double homicide
- Man charged in triple murder brought back to Huntsville
- Investigators reveal new details from Huntsville triple murder
- Huntsville Police trying to identify theft suspects
- Huntsville Police trying to identify burglary suspect