Two people are arrested after officers were dispatched to assist medical services concerning an unconscious person.
Preston Peeks, 49, and Melissa Smith, 25, were both charged with Illegal Possession of a Controlled Substance and Illegal Possession of Drug Paraphernalia with the Intent to Use.
According to Decatur Police when they arrived at the Best Western on 1305 Front Ave., Peeks and Smith were found with meth and drug paraphernalia.
Peeks and Smith are being held in the Morgan County Jail with a bond of $1,300 each.
- Two people arrested at Best Western in Decatur
- Suspect arrested in Decatur murder
- Decatur doctor arrested on harassment charges
- Man arrested after traffic stop in Decatur
- Decatur man arrested for child abuse
- Woman arrested for assault on Decatur nurse
- Two arrested after police chase in Decatur
- Arrest made in Decatur bank robbery
- Two arrested in Decatur after short pursuit
- Decatur woman arrested on drug, shoplifting charges