Mae Jemison High School was locked down Tuesday morning after a bomb threat was called in to the school.
The threat was called in around 9:30 a.m., according to a Huntsville City Schools spokesman. The spokesman said officials don't believe the threat is credible.
The building was evacuated and police were called in to sweep the building.
Students were seen going back into the school around 10:30 a.m.
- Jemison High evacuated after bomb threat
- Huntsville Jr. High evacuated after bomb threat
- Two Florence businesses evacuated due to hoax bomb threat
- No charges filed against Jemison High teacher
- Student hospitalized after fight at Jemison High
- Jemison handles business against Anniston
- Jemison High School student hospitalized after car wreck
- Family, friends, more mourning death of Jemison High teacher
- Jemison High School announces partnership with Auburn University
- Jemison High School security guard acquitted of assault charge