Jackson County authorities are looking for three people who broke into a home overnight and assaulted a teenager.
The incident happened just after midnight at a home on County Road 138, Jackson County Sheriff Chuck Phillips said. The only people in the home at the time were two juveniles, he said.
The armed men assaulted a 16-year-old boy who was taken to a hospital, Phillips said. His condition wasn't known.
No arrests have been made in the case.
- 16-year-old assaulted in Jackson County home
- Meth, moonshine found in Jackson County home
- Woman shoots man after assault in Jackson County
- Jackson County high school urges sick children to stay home
- Teen tied up and beaten in Jackson County home invasion
- Severe storms damage several homes, structures in Jackson County
- 2 jailers assaulted by inmate in Jackson Co., officials say
- 16-year-old arrested on burglary charges in Decatur
- Body found in Montgomery was that of 16-year-old
- Inmate dies at Jackson County Jail