The U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission has recalled all models of Fisher-Price Rock ‘n Play Sleepers, an estimate of 4.7 million products.
Since the 2009 product introduction, more than 30 infant fatalities have occurred in Rock ‘n Play Sleepers.
- 4.7 million Fisher-Price sleepers recalled after more than 30 infant deaths
- Fisher-Price says 10 infants have died using Rock 'n Play sleeper
- Kids2 rocking sleepers recalled after five infant deaths
- Fisher-Price recalls Power Wheels Barbie Campers
- Another brand of inclined sleepers recalled over infant safety
- Infant Ibuprofen recall expanded for dosage concerns
- Infant ibuprofen sold at CVS, Walmart and Family Dollar recalled
- Woman charged with manslaughter in infant son's death
- Law enforcement investigating infant death in Hazel Green
- Parents charged with murdering infant