Madison County authorities responded to a home Friday morning that had an SUV crash through one of its walls.
The wreck happened just before 7 a.m. at a home on Perennial Way in the Capshaw area. The SUV ended up in a bedroom inside the home.
One person was home when the wreck happened. That person wasn't hurt, authorities said. The driver of the SUV also was not injured.
Authorities said they weren't sure why the driver, a 24-year-old male, ran through the stop sign into the house.
Madison County Sheriff's Office deputies, Alabama State Troopers, HEMSI and Monrovia volunteer firefighters were on the scene.
- SUV crashes into Madison County home
- Fire destroys mobile home in Madison County
- Early morning fire damages Madison County home
- Madison County Tiger walk
- Madison County home destroyed in early morning fire
- One man dead after two trucks crash in Madison County
- A fatal motorcycle crash kills a man in Madison County
- Mercedes unveils its electric SUV
- Baby among three injured in Madison crash
- Madison County residents react to Senate race