Decatur Heritage had a shot to force a three way tie in the Class 1A, Region 7 with a win over sixth ranked Lynn on Thursday night but the Bears managed to hold off a late Eagles comeback to seal the deal on the top spot in the region with a 27-13 win.
With the loss the Eagles will now travel for their first playoff game.
- Decatur Heritage to travel for 1st playoff game after loss to Lynn
- Havoc clinch playoff berth
- 2018 Playoffs Round 1
- Redstone celebrates Native American Heritage Month
- Decatur High School's football team is an underdog in the playoffs
- Where to park at tonight's Austin vs. Decatur football game
- 2018 High School Football Playoffs
- Decatur police investigating shooting
- Chemical spill in Decatur
- Card cloning hits Decatur