Longtime Huntsville technology company Teledyne Brown Engineering plans to add to its main campus at Cummings Research Park.
The company has scheduled a groundbreaking ceremony Thursday at 2 p.m. for its new 22,000 sq ft manufacturing facility. This will be the ninth building constructed on its main campus.
Teledyne Brown was the first tenant in Cummings Research Park, and it has deep ties to Huntsville's space history.
Business leaders say this announcement comes as the company is executing an expansion plan to accommodate future growth.
- Teledyne Brown to break ground on new Huntsville manufacturing facility
- Skilled to Work: Dozens of jobs added to support new manufacturing building at Teledyne Brown Engineering
- Mazda, Toyota break ground on new facility in Huntsville
- Parsons to break ground on new facility, add 50 jobs
- Aerojet Rocketdyne breaks ground on first massive Huntsville expansion project
- Google breaks ground on Alabama data center
- Developer breaks ground on Town Madison apartments
- Australian company selects Huntsville for US manufacturing plant
- Site ranks Huntsville among best for manufacturing jobs
- Man arrested after breaking into storage facility