On Wednesday, Federal Agencies have been searching May's Computers and Outdoors in Limestone County since 12:30 pm.
The store is located in the Lindsay Center Shopping Plaza on Highway 72 East in Athens.
As of right now, the U.S.Attorney's Office can't confirm what the search warrant is for. No one has been charged with anything so far.
Stephen Young with the Limestone County Sheriff's Office tell me some of Office of Inspector General Agencies include U.S Environmental Protection Agency, General Services Administration and NASA.
He also said forensic examiners rolled in with cases on computer equipment to hook up with the computers inside of May's to find whatever it is they're looking for.
Around 5:50 pm, the examiners came out with the cases.
May's Computer and Outdoors store is a gun and computer shop.
- Limestone County store under a federal search warrant
- Drug officers serve search warrants in Huntsville
- Limestone County man accused of defrauding federal government
- Limestone County sheriff: Suspect barricaded in home during arrest warrant service now in custody
- Limestone County search nets large amount of meth, marijuana, firearms
- Search for missing Limestone County kayaker now recovery effort
- Community searching for missing bull in Limestone County
- Pedestrian killed in Limestone County
- Roads reopen in Limestone County
- Bands shine in Limestone County