Huntsville police said a wreck that injured three children and an adult Friday afternoon was a hit-and-run.
HEMSI spokesman Don Webster said the wreck happened around 4:25 p.m. at the corner of Squaw Valley and Grunden drives. Images from the scene showed a car that had crashed into a garage.
According to Webster, one of the children involved in the wreck was in critical condition.
The vehicle that hit the car was found nearby, and police on the scene said they were talking with the person who they believed was the driver.
Police have not released any more details.
- 4 taken to hospital in Huntsville hit-and-run
- Huntsville man hospitalized after being hit by train
- Woman hospitalized after being hit on Jordan Lane in Huntsville
- Police say truck hit, damaged Huntsville Hospital bridge
- Driver taken to hospital after hitting Huntsville home’s carport
- Huntsville police want public's help in hit-and-run case
- 1 hospitalized in Huntsville shooting
- Man hospitalized in northwest Huntsville shooting
- One person hospitalized after Huntsville apartment shooting
- Huntsville shooting sends 2 to hospital