Jackson County narcotics agents say they have recovered a variety of drugs and arrested four after executing a search warrant at a Skyline home.
Members of the sheriff's office joined the narcotics unit for the Friday search at a home on Morris Circle. Authorities found, solid methamphamine, more than four ounces of liquid methamphetamine, clonazepam, oxycodone, scales and paraphernalia.
The following four people were arrested:
Nathaniel Jones, 40, and Marki Johnson 36, both of Skyline, are charged with trafficking methamphetamine, two counts of unlawful possession of a controlled substance and unlawful possession of drug paraphernalia. Both of their bonds are set at $32,300. Nicholas Minor, 27, of Scottsboro, was charged with loitering in a drug house. His bond was set at $300. John Proctor, 37, of Skyline, was charged with loitering in a drug house, and he also had an arrest warrant for failure to pay a fine.
All four remain in the Jackson County Jail at this time.
- 4 arrested in Jackson County meth, prescription pill bust
- 5 arrested in Jackson County meth bust
- Three arrested in Morgan County meth bust
- 3 arrested in Morgan County meth bust
- Four arrested in Jackson County drug bust
- Neighbors react to meth, moonshine bust in Jackson Co.
- Athens teacher accused of forging prescription for pills
- Hartselle bust uncovers heroin, meth
- 2 charged in DeKalb County meth busts
- 2 women arrested after DeKalb County car chase, meth bust