Four people are detained and could face multiple charges after a high speed chase. Shortly before midnight, undercover narcotics
agents with the Madison County Sheriff's Office attempted to pull over a car on Jonquil Drive.
4 Detained After High Speed Chase
According to police, the suspects refused to stop, and a chase began. The pursuit continued through Blue Springs, to Highway 53
to Bob Wade Lane. The suspects then proceeded to Meridianville before heading back to U.S. 431 in Huntsville.
After roughly 20 minutes, officials said speeds reached up to 125 miles per hour. Eventually, the chase came to a halt after officials used
spike strips on Winchester and Hollow Road. The chase ended on Swaim Circle.
- 4 detained after high speed chase
- High speed car chase causes Limestone County schools lockdown
- High speed chase and counterfeit money lead to an arrest
- High speed chase in Limestone County leads to wreck
- Courtland wants high speed internet to bring in businesses
- SpaceX launches demo satellites for its high-speed internet project
- Driver arrested following high-speed pursuit in Huntsville
- Police Chase Ends in Wreck
- Tennessee lawmakers OK making locals help detain immigrants
- A look at the 3 Americans detained in North Korea