Photo Gallery 1 Images
The Morgan County Sheriff’s Office arrested three women in Priceville after drugs were found during a traffic stop.
A deputy stopped a car without a tag on Hwy. 67 early Sunday, according to a post on the office’s Facebook page. Sashe Agnew was identified as the driver, with Hillary Jade Thompson and Ava Franklin as passengers.
Agnew told the deputy she could not supply a driver’s license or proof of purchase, the post said.
A search of the vehicle found a black scale with a crystal-like residue consistent with methamphetamine, a second scale, a syringe, several small clear baggies and a crystal-like rock consistent with methamphetamine in the car and Agnew’s purse. The substance field tested positive as methamphetamine and weighed approximately 2.5 grams.
The deputy searched Franklin’s pink makeup bag, which the office said contained a green leafy consistent with marijuana, 5 blunts, a clear glass smoking pipe, three syringes, two cut straws and two small baggies with a crystal-like residue consistent with methamphetamine.
A further search of the vehicle revealed an additional 15.3 grams of methamphetamine.
Agnew, 30, of Danville was charged with possession with intent to distribute and possession of drug paraphernalia. Bond was set at $5,000.
Franklin, 38, of Hartselle was charged with possession with intent to distribute, second-degree possession of marijuana, and possession of drug paraphernalia. Bond was set at $5,600.
Thompson, 26, of Falkville was charged with possession with intent to distribute. Bond was set at $5,000.
- 3 charged after Morgan County Sheriff’s Office traffic stop finds meth, pot, more
- Morgan County sheriff: Laceys Spring traffic stop finds pills, paraphernalia
- Morgan County sheriff seeks 3 on meth, stolen property charges
- 2 arrested after Morgan County Sheriff’s Office finds pot, fake money
- Morgan County man charged with meth trafficking
- 2 face multiple charges after Morgan County sheriff finds meth, heroin
- Morgan County Sheriff's Office creates Citizen Academy
- Morgan County sheriff: Help us find runaway suspect who had pound of pot in his car
- Morgan County sheriff charges teen with rape
- Morgan County sheriff: Man wanted for making meth, trafficking heroin