Three people are facing drug charges after being arrested at a home on Apple Grove Road in Somerville Thursday.
Morgan County Sheriff Ana Franklin said the county drug task force and the Madison/Morgan County STAC Team searched a home in the 2700 block of Apple Grove Road and found methamphetamine and drug paraphernalia.
Alan David Tweedie II, 28, was charged with meth and drug paraphernalia possession. His bond was set at $1,300.
Nicholas Brent Drinkard and Cheyanna Rain McKelvey were charged with meth possession and had bonds set at $1,000 each.
- 3 arrested for drugs in Morgan County
- Two men arrested in Morgan County drug bust
- Morgan County high-speed chase ends in arrests, drug bust
- Three arrested in Morgan County meth bust
- Three suspects arrested in Morgan Co. for trafficking synthetic drugs
- Inmates accused of getting drugs in Morgan County Jail
- Morgan County, Decatur law enforcement conduct school drug sweep
- Morgan County deputies wreck update
- Morgan County honors fallen officers
- Woman arrested for attempting to sell Morgan County inmate's medication