Three people face drug charges in Lawrence County after a Tuesday bust by the sheriff’s office.
Billi Nelson Byrd, 37, and Christopher James Hagood, 28, both of Moulton; and William Joshua Butler, 39, of Hartselle were arrested during a raid on County Road 327.
Chris Waldrep, Lawrence County Sheriff’s Office spokesman, said deputies seized meth, marijuana, smoking devices used to consume meth, and more than $11,000 in cash.
Byrd was charged with possession of a controlled substance (ICE/methamphetamine). Bond was set at $2,000.
Hagood was charged with possession of a controlled substance (ICE/methamphetamine). He is being held without bond.
Butler is charged with possession of marijuana. Bond was set at $500.
- 3 arrested after meth, pot, $11,000 found in Lawrence County drug bust
- Lawrence County sheriff arrests 2 on drug trafficking, pot charges
- 5 arrested in Jackson County meth bust
- Three arrested in Morgan County meth bust
- 3 arrested in Morgan County meth bust
- Ecstasy, marijuana and meth found in weekend drug busts
- 19 arrested in Lawrence County drug operation
- 3 arrested after meth, pot found in Scottsboro apartment
- Lawrence County sheriff: 3 arrested after finding meth near children
- 5 arrested in Etowah County drug bust