With Alabama Public Health reporting the detection of significant influenza activity in North Alabama, WAAY 31 has put together tips on how to help you stay healthy and feel better.
Curious if your symptoms are the flu and if you should go to a doctor? Check out the video at the top of this page for a guide on what to do.
Read more at these links:
For Weekly Influenza Reports from the Alabama Department of Health, click HERE.
- 2019 Flu Season Coverage
- 2019 Tennessee Valley National Signing Day Coverage
- Buckhorn 2019 season preview
- US flu season gets worse than expected
- Flu season impacts Shoals elementary school
- Flu and allergy season collide in Huntsville
- Blue Cross of Alabama to drop OxyContin coverage in 2019
- Red Cross: Winter season and flu season causing blood shortage
- Decatur Football ready for the 2019 season
- Flu season was one of the deadliest for US children