The annual Madison Christmas Parade that was scheduled this coming Saturday has been cancelled due to inclement weather.
“We realize this is a disappointment for everyone involved; however, with a 100% rain forecast we would rather err on the side of caution” Paul Finley, the mayor of Madison, said.
- 2018 Madison Christmas Parade cancelled due to weather
- UPDATE: Madison Police Foundation Carnival canceled Tuesday due to weather
- President cancelled military parade due to high cost
- Huntsville's Veterans Day parade cancelled
- HydroFest racing cancelled Friday due to weather
- Huntsville Christmas Parade has new route due to construction
- Huntsville Martin Luther King, Jr. parade canceled
- Decatur cancels most athletic activities due to weather worries
- Tornado Warning cancelled for Madison, Jackson counties
- Details for 2019 Huntsville Christmas parade released