Three people were injured in a multi-vehicle wreck in Morgan County on Saturday afternoon.
According to the Morgan County Sheriff's Office (MCSO), the wreck happened at the intersection of Danville Road and Nelson Private Drive around 3 o'clock.
Two medical helicopters responded to the scene and transported two of the victims who were in critical condition, according to deputies.
Neel and Punkin Center Volunteer Firefighters responded to the scene along with MCSO deputies and Lifeguard paramedics.
The cause of the wreck is under investigation. Danville Road is closed while crews are working the scene.
- 2 people critically injured in multi-vehicle wreck in Morgan County
- Multi-vehicle wreck shuts down Highway 20
- Morgan County deputies wreck update
- UPDATE: Highway 67 re-opened after fatal multi-vehicle wreck
- Moores Mill Road shut down after multi-vehicle wreck
- Teen killed, another critically injured in Franklin County wreck
- Morgan Co. sheriff: Woman arrested after multi-county pursuit of stolen vehicle
- Arab man dies in Morgan County wreck
- Madison police: Avoid County Line Road and Mill Road due to multi-vehicle wreck
- Woman critically injured in wreck on Highway 431 in Huntsville