A new development is on the way to downtown Huntsville, and it will provide more dining options for the area.
Three new restaurants with two rooftop bars will be built at the corner of Holmes Avenue and Spragins Street. The plans for the new development, 127 Holmes, were unveilled at a Huntsville zoning board meeting Tuesday. A rendering of the development shows a Moe's Original Bar B Que as one of the restaurants.
The developer says this is a multi-million dollar project which he has been working on since Feb 2017.
The property is also expected to include office space, which is already 80 percent leased.
The project is scheduled for completion in late summer to early fall 2018.
- 3 new restaurants coming to downtown Huntsville
- First restaurant announced for downtown Huntsville development
- New parking garage coming to Downtown Huntsville
- Huntsville restaurants stop handing out plastic straws
- Local Huntsville restaurant broken into overnight
- Police investigating Huntsville fast-food restaurant shooting
- Huntsville restaurant's business booming after government reopened
- $27M development project coming to downtown Madison
- First cycle track opens in downtown Huntsville
- Expect detours in downtown Huntsville March 27