A car crash in Cullman County has killed two people.
The wreck happened Saturday night on Alabama Highway 69 about five miles south of Cold Springs.
According to Alabama State Troopers, a 2004 Chevy Impala crossed the center line and hit a 2005 GMC Yukon.
The head-on crash killed Kevin William Crotty of Hanceville. The 22-year-old was driving the Impala. Troopers tell WAAY 31 Crotty was not wearing a seat belt. He was pronounced dead at the scene.
The driver of the Yukon also died at the scene. That driver has not yet been identified because the vehicle caught fire and burned.
Alabama State Troopers are continuing their investigation.
- 2 killed in Cullman County car crash
- Arab man killed in Cullman County crash
- Cullman County teen killed in crash
- Moulton woman, teenage son killed in Cullman County crash
- Cullman man dies in Sunday morning crash
- 18-wheeler wreck blocks I-65 in Cullman County
- Massive fire destroys Cullman County church
- Judge rules Cullman County bail system discriminatory
- Tornado Warning issued for Morgan, Cullman counties
- Tornado Warning issued for Cullman County