Limestone County deputies say two are facing a variety of charges after they found a variety of drugs and forged items in their motel room and vehicle Friday.
Investigators conducted a surveillance at the Country Hearth Motel in Athens December 1 before executing a search warrant. During the surveillance investigators say the found Randy Kyle, 28, and Brandi Robinson, 34, leaving the motel in a tan Ford Expedition before stopping the vehicle on US 72. Deputies say they found Xanax, syringes a hand gun, printer, computer and multiple forged checks in the vehicle, and both were arrested.
Photo: Limestone Sheriff
Once they entered the motel room, they say they seized a second computer and printer, paper used for printing counterfeit money along with other forgery items.
When the two were booked in the Limestone County Jail, corrections officers say they found several counterfeit $50 and $100 bills.
Kyle was charged with two counts of possession of drug paraphernalia, possession of a forged instrument, possession of a forgery device, trafficking in stolen identities, possession of a controlled substance, using a false identity to obstruct justice and possession of a concealed weapon without a permit. His bond is set at $20,250.
Robinson was charged with possession of a forged instrument, possession of a forgery device, trafficking in stolen identities, concealed carry without a permit and possession of drug paraphernalia. Her bond is set at $6,000.
- Deputies: 2 found with drugs, forged checks in Athens motel
- Man arrested after forging three checks
- Leighton woman charged with passing forged checks
- Athens teacher accused of forging prescription for pills
- Suspect arrested for several thefts at motels in Athens
- A man was arrested after forging a check
- 6 people arrested for forging checks in Scottsboro
- Florence police arrest Muscle Shoals woman on forged check charges
- Huntsville police: Help identify suspect in investigation into forged checks
- Athens woman facing drug trafficking charges