The Morgan County Sheriff's Office says two suspects are in custody after a search on Friday at a home in the 900 block of Bird Spring Road.
The sheriff's office says agents executed the search warrant after investigating Timothy Jackson Knowlton IV for distribution of heroin and marijuana. The department says agents recovered more than two grams of heroin, a significant quantity of marijuana and numerous firearms.
From @MorganSheriffOffice on Facebook
Agents arrested 22-year-old Timothy Jackson Knowlton IV of Decatur and 19-year-old Aaron Patrick Roets of Hartselle. Both suspects were booked in the Morgan County Jail.
Knowlton is charged with unlawful possession of a controlled substance with intent to distribute-heroin, possession of marijuana first-degree and possession of drug paraphernalia. His bond was set at with a $7,800.
Roets is charged with possession of marijuana first-degree, possession of drug paraphernalia and loitering in a drug house. His bond is set at $25,600.
- Morgan Co. sheriff: 2 arrested after search nets heroin, marijuana, firearms
- Limestone County search nets large amount of meth, marijuana, firearms
- Morgan County sheriff: Sex offender found with 11 firearms, arrested
- Morgan County sheriff: Man wanted for making meth, trafficking heroin
- Morgan County Sheriff's Office arrests 2 after seizing meth, heroin, more
- Four suspects arrested after Boaz Police recovered meth, heroin and firearms
- DeKalb Co. sheriff: Man arrested for stealing firearms
- Madison-Morgan County STAC Team search nets cocaine, pills, gun, more
- 2 face multiple charges after Morgan County sheriff finds meth, heroin
- Morgan County Deputies discover Marijuana Grow