The DeKalb County Sheriff's Office is investigating an incident at Crossville Middle School which led to a juvenile being arrested.
Authorities say a juvenile brought the BB gun into a classroom Monday.
The principal and school resource officer were contacted, and the juvenile was sent to the Coosa Valley Detention Center.
Sheriff's deputies say they are working closely with DeKalb County Schools on the situation.
- Juvenile arrested for possessing BB gun in Crossville Middle School
- Crossville Middle School students caught with alcohol on campus
- Crossville man charged for murdering his girlfriend
- DeKalb County sheriff investigating Crossville shooting
- Crossville man arrested on drug charges after multi-agency raid
- Madison police arrest juvenile for school threat
- Man suspected of stealing newspapers arrested for gun possession
- Crossville teen dead after rollover wreck on U.S. 431
- Community preparing to honor Crossville firefighter killed in interstate accident
- Superintendent: Student had gun just off Discovery Middle School campus