The DeKalb County Sheriff's Office is investigating an incident at Crossville Middle School which led to a juvenile being arrested.
Authorities say a juvenile brought the BB gun into a classroom Monday.
The principal and school resource officer were contacted, and the juvenile was sent to the Coosa Valley Detention Center.
Sheriff's deputies say they are working closely with DeKalb County Schools on the situation.
- Juvenile arrested for possessing BB gun in Crossville Middle School
- Madison police arrest juvenile for school threat
- Man suspected of stealing newspapers arrested for gun possession
- Superintendent: Student had gun just off Discovery Middle School campus
- House passes school policies for juvenile offenders
- Huntsville man arrested for pipe bomb possession
- Decatur middle school baseball coach and teacher arrested
- Juvenile in custody after shooting
- Juvenile arrested after several classrooms vandalized in Fyffe
- Juvenile arrested in connection to Decatur car thefts