Two people from Huntsville died early Saturday after the vehicle they were in struck an ambulance and a truck.
Jaquarius Lamon Smith, 25, and Terrell Marquae Jolly, 30, both of Huntsville were pronounced dead at the scene. They were not wearing seatbelts, according to Alabama State Troopers.
The three-vehicle crash took place about 6:45 a.m. Saturday on Alabama Hwy. 53 about three miles south of Ardmore, said Senior Trooper Chuck Daniel.
The ambulance was not in service at the time of the wreck. Both occupants of the ambulance were injured and taken to a hospital.
The driver and occupants of the Dodge truck were not injured.
The ambulance was a new purchase headed back to Oregon, Daniel said.
- 2 from Huntsville killed in Limestone County wreck
- Huntsville man killed in Limestone County crash
- Child killed in wreck honored at Limestone County candlelight vigil
- 1 dead in Limestone County wreck
- Victim in deadly Limestone County wreck identified
- Teenager dies in Limestone County wreck
- Pedestrian killed in Limestone County
- UPDATE: Man killed in early-morning Limestone wreck identified
- Teen killed in Limestone Co. wreck, troopers say
- Motorcyclist killed in wreck