County Line Road and Madison Blvd. are open again after an 18-wheeler crashed early Thursday morning.
Investigators said the truck was heading north on Madison Blvd. when a car heading in the opposite direction driving in the turn lane for the onramp to I-565, made a last minute u-turn. The truck driver swerved to avoid the car and ended up on its side. Both the driver of the truck and its passenger were taken to the hospital with minor injuries.
We are still working to learn the condition of the people inside the other car.
- Road reopened after 18-wheeler crash
- Slaughter Road back open after 18-wheeler went off the road
- Wrecked 18-wheeler blocks Florence traffic
- Roads reopen in Limestone County
- I-65 Southbound back open after an overturned 18-wheeler crash
- 18-wheeler crashes into Alabama Robotics Technology Park, catches fire
- All southbound lanes reopened on U.S. 231 in Meridianville after 18-wheeler overturned
- 18-wheeler flips on Highway 72, driver hospitalized
- 18-wheeler wreck blocks I-65 in Cullman County
- Toney road reopens after afternoon wreck