Emergency crews responded to a shooting Monday night at 7:35 p.m. on Tuxedo Drive, Don Webster with Huntsville Emergency Medical Services says.
Webster says a male victim is being evaluated at Huntsville Hospital and is in critical condition. He says the victim is a teenager or young adult, but he is not sure of his exact age.
According to Webster, the victim was found in a yard. A neighbor said he heard four shots and saw a car speeding away.
- 1 person in critical condition after shooting on Tuxedo Drive in Huntsville
- One person critical after Huntsville shooting
- 19-year-old still in critical condition after North Huntsville shooting
- South Huntsville shooting leaves victim critically injured
- One person hurt in Northwest Huntsville shooting
- One person hospitalized after Huntsville apartment shooting
- Man in critical condition after early morning shooting
- Girl in critical condition after Maryland school shooting
- Man in critical condition after shooting in Decatur
- Huntsville police investigating shooting on Autumnwood Drive