Photo Gallery 1 Images
DeKalb County Coroner Tom Wilson has identified the man who died in the fire as Charles Bolding, 66.
One person is dead after a late Wednesday fire in Geraldine.
The fire call came in about 11 p.m. Wednesday for a home at Highway 75 and County Road 28 in Geraldine.
A man living there died. Authorities are not releasing his name until after family notification.
A cause of the fire has not been released.
Geraldine fire, police and the DeKalb County Sheriff’s Office responded to the scene.
- Two dead in Geraldine house fire
- 1 dead in Geraldine house fire
- DeKalb County Coroner identifies victim in Geraldine house fire
- Geraldine home, vehicles destroyed by fire
- Escaped inmate captured near Geraldine
- Students released early from Geraldine School due to gas leak
- Parents react to social media threat to Geraldine High School
- Suspect shot after chase from Blount County to Geraldine
- One dead after Mount Vernon house fire
- 2 people dead in Lauderdale County house fire